THE MEETING PLACE FOR JAPAN’S LNG & GAS INDUSTRY
The LNG & Gas Forum at the Japan Energy Summit will provide a platform for the industry to hear from international and regional stakeholders together with Japanese Government representatives and utility companies to discuss Japan’s role as a leading LNG importer and the pursuit of a net-zero economy by 2050.
The high-level, business focused content will provide the latest project and regulation updates as well as inform where there are further opportunities for investment in the region.
The Japan Energy Summit is the only high-level meeting place in the country where you can network with senior-level energy executives from around the globe. At a pivotal time for both Japan’s and the world’s energy sector, the Summit will provide a platform to secure new or improved contracts as well as receive the latest project and regulatory updates.
The Japan Energy Summit will also be a crucial forum to promote regional collaboration as Japanese companies look to invest in infrastructure across the APAC region and assist new buying nations with the development of their LNG markets.
KEY TOPICS AT THE LNG & GAS FORUM
- OUTLOOK OF JAPAN’S LNG AND GAS INDUSTRY WITHIN A RAPIDLY CHANGING GLOBAL MARKET
- JAPAN’S EVOLVING ROLE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOUTH-EAST ASIAN MARKETS
- LNG SUPPLY: NEW MODELS AND GLOBAL PRODUCTION INNOVATION IN AN ERA OF ENERGY TRANSITION
- ASSESSING THE CURRENT LNG TRADING CLIMATE AND ITS IMPACT ON GLOBAL BUSINESS
- SUSTAINABILITY IN LNG: DEVELOPMENT OF CARBON NEUTRAL LNG
- WHY REDUCING EMISSIONS ACROSS THE SUPPLY CHAIN IS NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER
- FINANCING PROJECTS: IS LNG UNDER PRESSURE FROM BANKS?
- THE FUTURE OF THE LNG & GAS INDUSTRY: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN THE NEXT DECADE